Last Updated on September 13, 2022 by Bitfinsider
- Prior was +8.5%
- +0.1% m/m vs -0.1% expected and 0.0% prior
- 6.3% y/y vs 6.1% expected and 5.9% prior
- 0.6% m/m vs +0.3% expected and +0.3% prior
- CPI energy -5.0% vs -4.6% prior
- Gasoline -10.6% m/m vs -7.7% prior
- New vehicles +0.8% vs +0.6% prior
- Used vehicles -0.1% vs -0.4% m/m prior
- Owners’ equivalent rent +0.7% m/m vs +0.6% prior
- Food +0.8% vs +1.1% prior
- Real weekly earnings -0.1% vs +0.5% m/m prior
- Full release
This could be a game changer in the dollar trade, as it has risen across the board. USD/JPY jumped to 143.40 from 142.00 before the data. USD/JPY fell to new lows just before the data, indicating how quickly money was positioned. Other moves are in the 50 to 100 pip range.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.