Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Bitfinsider
Are you looking to start on your Cryptocurrency trading journey and looking for an exchange to kickstart your journey?
Bitfinsider has reviewed some of the major cryptocurrency exchanges to help you determine the best exchange to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account.
The Scallop Cryptocurrency exchange (Beta) is a simple and intuitive platform for Spot trading, Futures Trading (with up to 125x leverage), Margin trading, and other DeFi tools allowing you to trade and invest in some of the world’s best performing digital assets.
Scallop Cryptocurrency exchange is considered a good platform to use because of the following reasons:
- Large Selection of Cryptocurrencies: Scallop has one of the most diverse cryptocurrency offerings, making it a perfect platform for cryptocurrency traders.
- High Liquidity: Scallop has high trading volumes, which means that users can buy or sell large amounts of cryptocurrencies without causing significant price changes.
- Low Fees: Scallop has cheap trading fees when compared to other exchanges, making it an affordable option for traders.
- User-Friendly Interface: Scallop has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use, making it suitable for both new and experienced users.
- Security Measures: Scallop implements strong security measures, such as two-factor authentication to protect user accounts and funds.
How to Register on Scallop (SCLP) Exchange
Register and be part of the Scallop community in 8 simple steps:
- Go to https://www.scallop.exchange/en_US/ and click on “Sign up”.
- Input your email address, password and invitation code, if you have any. Feel free to use our invitation code – QLTWQLVG.
Agree to the Terms of Service and click “Sign up” to continue.
- To strengthen the security of your account, click on the “User’ icon on the top right and connect to your phone number and Google authenticator.
- Once done, click on “Personal Verification”, followed by “Start Now” to complete KYC.
- Select your country of residence.
- Fill up your basic information, then click “Next”.
- Upload the front and back of your ID, a selfie of your ID as well as your signature.
- Upon submitting, you will be required to wait for your account to be verified. Once verified by Scallop administrators, you’re good to go!
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.