Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Bitfinsider
ProEX has launched a new campaign whereby you may simply earn by sharing your ProEX experience in any community (e.g. reddit, medium, twitter, facebook) and you may talk about anything positive about ProEX and how it has benefitted your life.
ProEX provides a robust trading experience and also have an active social media presence with their telegram groups and discord channel.
Once you have post your experience in the community, be sure to save the link and submit your social link here, http://hk.mikecrm.com/lJA9Jgd.
Here is how it works, Bitfinsider has written an article and shared on the facebook group,
By submitting the link here, ProEX will calculate the number of post comments and provide USDT to the top 3 ranking and also an USDT pool for participating users.
After the events ends on 03/12, if the post gains more than 50 likes, you will also be eligible to share the 1,000 USDT prize pool.
So hurry up and participate now to gather as many comments and likes!
- Users participating in this activity must pass real-name authentication;
- Each user can submit multiple article links;
- Each user can only claim one participation bonus, the top three are not eligible for the participation bonus and can only receive up to 2 rewards;
- The Event Organizer will determine if the participant’s comments are eligible;
- If your post is posted on your personal account, your personal account must be made public for the duration of the event;
- Rewards will be settled and distributed to the winning users within 14 working days after the event ends;
- If there are false criticisms or vulgar words in the content of the community posts, you will not be eligible to participate in the event;
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.