Last Updated on April 21, 2023 by Bitfinsider
ProEX has announced a Limited time only staking event, which lasts from 20th April to 19th May, for exactly one month!
If you deposit USDT with ProEX, you can earn a bonus of 12% APR, which adds up the total to 13%! Simply deposit 10,000 USDT and stake with ProEX for 30 days,
Below is our staking guide, which you may follow.
Please follow the steps below to start staking with ProEX:
- Register an account on ProEX via “Sign Up”
- Hover over “Balances” on the main page, then click on “Digital Account” and subsequently on “Deposit”.
- Under the “Coins” section, choose “USDT” and select “TRC20” under the “Chain name” section. You will see the wallet address and QRCode address fully displayed to complete the opening of your USDT TRC20 deposit wallet.
- After you have opened your USDT TRC20 wallet address, return to the homepage and hover over “Investment” and click “Savings”.
- Click on “Savings Account” and click on “Subscribe”.
- After filling in the subscription amount, click “Confirm Subscription,” and the screen of completed subscription will pop up.
- This campaign is for new users of ProEX and old users who have never made a deposit in ProEX.
- The system will take the position of the first deposit and will not accumulate the amount.
- Participants must pass the real name verification during the campaign period in order to receive the bonus.
- ProEX will record the available balance of the user’s account in the system and will take a daily random snapshot and confirm it from time to time. If the user’s assets are less than the specified amount after the random snapshot confirmation, he/she is not eligible.
- The prize will be paid to the winner’s account 30 working days after the end of the campaign.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.