Last Updated on April 11, 2023 by Bitfinsider
ProEX is proud to partner with Arbitrum (ARB) to launch a trading competition for users to celebrate the Arbitrum Airdrop. ProEX is one of the first exchanges to launch spot and futures trading for Arbitrum. During the event, users who participate in trading ARB get to share the $10,000 USDT prize pool, and to earn even more rewards, invite your friends to register at ProEX and complete KYC, to claim more rewards!
During the event, as long as you trade ARB trading pairs on the ProEX platform, all qualified participating users can share $3,600 and other ARB prize pools according to the trading volume.
|Top 1||$300 worth ARB|
|Top 2||$200 worth ARB|
|Top 3||$100 worth ARB|
|Top 4 – 50||Divide $1000 equivalent ARB according to the proportion of trading volume|
|Participate reward||Divide $2000 equivalent ARB according to the proportion of trading volume|
Invite friends to enjoy up to $6,400 equivalent token rewards.
Every time you invite a new user to register and pass KYC, you can get a $5 equivalent token reward, and the limit is $6400, first come first serve basis.
Users may follow our KYC guide here.
How to buy or trade ARB on ProEX
- Sign up and register an account on ProEX
- Buy USDT via ProEX One-click Buy
- Trade ARB/USDT at ProEX Spot
- Users who participate in this activity must pass real-name verification.
- Invited friends must use your invitation code to register ProEX.
- Invited friends must pass real-name verification.
- Settlement and distribution to the ProEX account of the winning user within 14 working days after the event.
- The reward is real assets, which can be freely traded and proposed in accordance with the exchange’s assets withdrawal procedures.
- No rewards will be awarded for account swiping or any violations. After verification, the account and identity will be permanently suspended, and the official will retain the right of legal prosecution.
- For users participating in this activity, any data and records of participating activities retained or generated by them are mainly based on system and time records.
- ProEX reserves the right to interpret, modify, suspend, terminate the activity method and change the content of the version at any time.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.