Last Updated on March 29, 2023 by Bitfinsider
ProEX is proud to partner with CSO to launch a campaign for users that hold CSO token, the more you hold, the more rewards you will receive. Just last year, CSO launched a campaign for everyone to participate. For users that purchase CSO and hold for 7 days, you will receive Annual Percentage Yield (APY) equal to your cumulative purchases.
Why should you hold CSO?
Holding CSO tokens in your account can provide a number of benefits. First and foremost, holding CSO tokens can give you access to certain services or features within a platform. Holding CSO tokens can also allow you to benefit from price appreciation if the token increases in value. Overall, holding CSO tokens can provide a number of benefits and can be an important part of a well-rounded investment strategy.
As long as you buy over 60000 to 100000 CSO tokens during the event period and hold it for 7 days, you’ll get to enjoy up to 9% Annual Percentage Yield, and it will be airdropped to your account. A random snapshot will be taken daily and users will receive their rewards 14 business days after 9th April, after the event ends.
Register on ProEX now and participate in the event!
03/25 00:00 – 04/09 23:59 （UTC+8）
- Users who participate in this event must pass the real name verification.
- The system will start calculating the 7-day holding time after the buying threshold is reached.
- If you do not reach the higher threshold, the system will calculate the reward based on the threshold you reached, and if you continue to accumulate the higher threshold, the system will recalculate the 7-day holding time.
- ProEX will record the available balance of the user’s account in the system, and will take a random snapshot every day, confirming it from time to time, and dividing the rewards equally if the user is confirmed by the random snapshot.
- Payment will be made to the winning user’s ProEX account 14 business days after the end of the campaign.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.