Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Bitfinsider
ProEX has recently announced their annual invite your friends season, which lasts from 22nd May to 17th June, whereby for every friend that you invite via your invitation code, and completing KYC, you will earn 1 POMG, and there is no limit to how many you can invite!
ProEX is giving out up to 15,000 POMG, first come first serve, so hurry and start inviting now with ProEX!
1 POMG can be exchanged for 1 USDT, so up to 15,000 USDT to be earned!
Below is our registration and KYC guide, which you may follow.
(Kindly note that it is a referral link)
- Click on Sign up on the page
- Input your email address, password & invitation code if you have any, if not you may use ours – QZAEWHHQ. You will receive a verification code in the email address you keyed in.
- Click on the icon on the top right and go to the account list.
- Secure your account with your phone number & Google Authenticator.
- Click on Personal Verification.
- Click on Start Now to complete KYC.
- Select the country that you are holding your ID.
- Select your ID type & key in your first name and last name & ID number.
- Upload the front, back of your ID & a selfie of your ID & signature.
- Wait for your account to be verified!
- You must use the invitation code generated by the platform to invite friends to be recorded in the system, if not, you will not be able to receive the reward.
- This activity prohibits the use of accounts, accounts or any violations will not be rewarded, after verification, the account and identity will be permanently suspended, the official will retain the right to legal recourse.
- the system records any data and records during the participation.
- ProEX reserves the right to explain, amend, suspend, terminate the activity method and change the content of the version at any time.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.