Last Updated on October 7, 2022 by Bitfinsider
- On the home page, click on “Buy crypto”
- Select your country currency and the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase, and enter the quantity. Thereafter, the system will automatically show you the exchange rate for each provider.
- Read and tick “I have read and agree to the disclaimer” to confirm your purchase.
- Depending on the provider you have selected earlier, you will be brought to the respective payment page of the third-party provider. Please follow the process to complete your crypto purchase.
- After the payment is completed, a Payment Feedback will appear and the third-party payment platform will confirm the successful payment, then the purchased cryptocurrency will be directly credited to the ProEX Digital Account.
- Once you have completed the purchase, hover to “Balances” and click “Digital Account” to see your current crypto assets.
- As you may have noticed during your purchase, each of the third-party providers gives you a different exchange rate for the same amount. These are known as “handling fees”.
- Buying with 800 USD on Alchemypay, you’ll get 770.88 USDT (based on 02/10/2022)
- Buying with 800 USD on Moonpay, you’ll get 761.00 USDT (based on 02/10/2022)
- Buying with 800 USD on Transack, you’ll get 764.46 USDT (based on 02/10/2022)
Why choose Alchemypay?
Among the three third-party providers, we’d recommend Alchemypay, as it has the lowest handling fee, and you’ll be able to get the most value out of your money (770.88 USDT in exchange for 800 USD, based on 02/10/2022).
What is Alchemypay?
Alchemypay is a hybrid payment system that accepts both fiat currency and cryptocurrency. Payment ecosystems benefit from the best of both worlds with flexibility payments.
Some merchants only accept payments in the local currency.
Alchemypay’s network is capable of instant conversion rates. As a result, whether in fiat or cryptocurrency, merchants get their money’s worth. When merchants accept cryptocurrency payments, their consumer reach expands without having to worry about volatility or delays with blockchain networks.
Hardware wallets are safe and secure devices that can be used offline. They keep your cryptocurrency offline, making it impossible for you to be hacked. To find out more on the leading hardware wallets, you may view our reviews here: Ledger & Trezor
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptocurrency or stocks comes with a risk of financial loss.